2.5
Number of Destinations

i scheduled a flight for November 22, 2015 from Orlando Florida to Dayton Ohio.upon getting to the airport the flight date was December 22, 2015.

I had to buy another ticket and now lose the ticket on the 22nd of December. The ironic thing was the person in front of me at the airport had the same problem. I was able to purchase another ticket and maintain the same schedule as the original plans. Is this a bait and switch problem on the cheap flights to get a passenger to pay more for their ticket.

A flight originally to cost $107.00 ended up costing over $300.00.Looks like a bait and switch to me.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $107. This person is overall dissatisfied with Eros Tours. The most disappointing about eros tours flight booking at Eros Tours was bait and switch on ticket and long wait on the phone Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Eros Tours.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Eros Tours to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Eros Tours?

Comments