Literally the most difficult company I had to work with.They didn't place the money hold on my account until after it already paid out.

The hold should have been placed prior to the money being paid out as to secure the initial amount. When I tried to explain what happened their customer service was extremely rude and did not offer any help. I went without access to my money for over five days!

I will never use this company again, and I strongly urge others to not use them as well.I'm a very dissatisfied customer, I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Eros Tours. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Eros Tours to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Eros Tours staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Eros Tours?

Comments

Airbnb does not protect the consumer Airbnb "Early September I booked "Cozy apartment in the heart of Fremont" in Seattle, through Airbnb. Arrived for a late check-in, discovered the place was filthy. Because of the late hour,..." Read more Forget Your Travel Agent - Dream Resorts Available Through BookVIP Bookvip "I'm Jamila and this is Michael and we're at a dream Tulum resort here in Mexico and it is so beautiful! Do it at least one time please do it..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "We had FOUR different vans in two days, obviously indicating they had significant vehicle issues.This culminated in our fourth van breaking down..." Read more Bookvip - Babymoon in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! Bookvip "Hola from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! We're here on our baby moon! We're celebrating the birth of this beautiful little baby! We're in the most beautiful Belaire Collection Resort! Look at..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more